Monday, January 27, 2014

Best Guitar Lessons Guide Ever!

When I was about ten years-of-age I had a one-string guitar and tried making sounds on different frets without having a clue about what I was doing.  Then I moved on to having chaotic meaningless lessons at a night school surrounded by people of various ages and a teacher that did not have a clue about how to teach.  Then I moved on to learning from neighbors and friends who knew how to play a few things but did not know how to teach.  I dread to think how many other people have had, and continue to have, similar experiences trying to learn how to play the guitar.  Over the years I have developed a great system for teaching the most important and useful things a person who wants to play the guitar should know.  And I have perfected my system for delivering those things and getting other people to understand them quickly.  And I do so with much passion.  That is why I created The Mike Singer Guitar Players Guide, which is available at: MikeSingerMusic.com, GuitarsGuitarsGuitars.com, HowToGuitarChords.com and Play-Guitar-And-Sing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment